Dennis LeRoy Pearson
for Lehigh County Commissioner District Three
Born and raised in both Allentown and Lehigh County, I welcome the
opportunity to become your Lehigh County Commissioner,
I run for office because I want to do the right thing for the people of
Lehigh County and the people of District 3:
I am a hard-working and creative community leader whom has
demonstrated great ability for 41 years in improving neighborhood
livability for the East Allentown Rittersville Neighborhood Association.
Spending most of my adult life working in Bethlehem with the former
Bethlehem Steel and receiving my Graduate Degree from Lehigh
University; and, spending a later period of my adult life serving as a day
to day teacher throughout the Lehigh Valley including Phillipsburg, NJ.
• In regarding to Spending and Taxation;
• In regarding to County Infrastructure;
• In regarding to Welfare and human Services;
• In regarding to the County Nursing homes;
• In regarding to Children and Youth Services;
• In regarding to preservation of farmland;
• In regarding to Economic Development;
• In regarding to our Judicial and Correction System
Currently I hold offices in the following Organizations:
• President East Allentown Rittersville Neighborhood Organization;
• President, President’s Council of the Allentown Crime Watch, Inc.;
• President, Lehigh Valley Council for Regional Livability;
• National Chapter Assembly Chair and North East and
Middle Atlantic Chapters Committee District Director,
National Space Society;
• Vice President, Allentown Flag Day Association
• Treasurer, Kiwanis Club of Allentown North East and Foundation;
• Board of Director and Past Immediate President, Steelworkers’
Archives, Bethlehem, PA.
• and Board ofDirector, Pennsylvania Labor History Society.
When I am elected Lehigh County Commissioner for District # 3, I will
work for the people of Lehigh County, the Cities of Allentown and
Bethlehem, the Boroughs of Catasauqua and Fountain Hill and the
Township of Hanover in the same way and manner I serve my
neighborhood currently. I offer commitment, dedication, hard work
and experience and importantly Common Sense. But more
importantly I offer a lifetime of preparation which will enable me to
serve as an active member of the Lehigh County Commissioners on
The fact is, for the forty some years I served my neighborhood I
made it my practice to attend regularly meetings of the Lehigh County
Board of Commissioner, City of Allentown City Council and the City
of Allentown School Board meetings.
Therefore, the time is now for the voters of Lehigh County District # 3
to: Let my lifetime of Experience in Community Service Work for
My district comprises the following municipalities in full or partial:
• City of Allentown (Wards 1, 14, 15, 16, and 19)
• City of Bethlehem (Wards 10, 11, 12 and 13)
• Hanover Township
• Fountain Hill
My official residence is 942 E Tilghman Street, Allentown PA 18109...
And my biggest supporter in this endeavor is my wife Eleanor Mae
(Dougherty) Pearson, whom was a widow and has 2 grown children
and 4 grand kids.
Democrats, on May 16, 2017, vote for Dennis LeRoy Pearson as
your Candidate for Lehigh County Commissioner for District # 3 ….
And then do the same in November.
The truth being, Dennis LeRoy Pearson is your only choice or
person to be your candidate. Why? Because Dennis LeRoy
Pearson offers a lifetime of Experience and volunteerism in
Community Service Work .
*** Authorized and published by candidate ***